June 22, 2008

Betty's Birthday!

I'm posting this message using my new phone and I don't know how well this will work!

It was really nice to get to see Betty on her special day as well as Dad!

It's amazing how an hour and a half of distance can sometimes feel like a thousand! But once we are there it's as if time hasn't lapsed and passed us by!

It was fun sweating my out of shape body off to the playstation and spending the time we did with my parents! I love you guys and we enjoy every minute we get with you!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as we did!!

3 comments:

Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Betty, I am so thankful for you. You are a great blessing in my life. I am glad that Andrea was able with her children to enjoy your birthday with you. Happy day past your birthday. Love you!

Larry said...

Yay Betty!