March 04, 2008

Ashleigh,

"Ashleigh,"

the document starts out saying. Ashleigh is requesting that I play her in her little homework game. She plays Ms. Danzl. She plays her well! She's a good little teacher!



Miss Ashleigh, aka Ms. Danzl, said that I received a 10 out of 10 possible. But I had to retake the test because it had to be in her format. I was playing around too much waiting for her to speed up! ;-) She did VERY WELL! Now myself, not so much!

The red marks are where I should have had more space and the sentence is upside down because she demaned that I filp the page over and write my sentence on the back. I demanded that we use one whole side before flipping over! This is our compromise, I flipped and folded, so that we'd use the entire front of the paper.



Ashleigh being cute while playing in the lavatory. I've always loved this picture of her!! She's so sweet, and her blue eyes are mesmorizing to me! The flower was a cute little excesory!

The picture above is when we were visiting Nebraska for Jeff's Grandfathers services. Their family home was relocated onto a farm, and looks like it belongs there! It's so cool that their home was recycled like that! I were allowed to visit! That was a fun family history adventure I was allowed to share with them! Ashleigh wouldn't leave this poor dog alone!

Being silly one evening!

The squeezing of poor little Mika! Mika is tolerant of Ashleigh's loving!

3 comments:

Kent said...

Is this my precious little Ms Danz (Ashleigh) who wants to become a teacher? When I was a teacher, I always had a red pencil handy. I still keep a couple close.

Always have a dream and work towards it. You can be anything you put your mind to if you are willing to work for it.

Unknown said...

Ashiegh, You are doing very well. I love you. Grandma Gatha

Larry said...

It is amazing how quickly they learn and grow. Time moves on quicker as I age. Thanks for sharing with us.