February 29, 2008

OFFICE MOVE!

It's been a long week, but MOST EVERYTHING has gone as scheduled!

What a change!

Sthrn Lgmt to Dwntwn Lgmt.

Sometimes you see yourself from the outside looking in, and I see that I'm seriously in need for an attitude check. You know when you walk by a glass, and you see your own reflection, but you don't notice the person looking back to be yourself? That's me looking in!

I've been glad that I work for the people that I do! In my mind anyway! They've helped me a lot along the way and for that I am very grateful!

I always hear the stereotype of working for lawyers! I work for some good men. They all have their nitches and quircks, just as I'm nitched and quircked!

ONE believes himself to be the Wizard of OZ! All mighty and Powerful! LOL, so funny! AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME! White, black, and grey in-between!

4 comments:

Larry said...

Life is better if you surround yourself with people you can tolerate reasonably well. I hope you are well and happy.

Keep the faith.

Love,
Larry

Kent said...

It's so nice to see you back on-line. I've missed you.

How do you like the new office location? Where are you located now?

I think I've had several times in my life when it felt like I was on the outside looking in. Those are good opportunities to grow.

Love ya,
Dad

Andrea said...

We are now located at Longs Peak and Coffman, 636 Coffman, Suite 200. I do like the new location. It was a well overdue needed change!

Larry said...

How is work?