September 28, 2008

Things I wish I had done

  1. Gone fishing more with Dad
  2. Studied art formally.
  3. Stayed physically fit
  4. Done more fun things with my family
  5. Been less selfish
  6. Written more letters to friends
  7. Stayed in touch with people I love
  8. Made more friends
  9. Been a better friend
  10. Kept a better journal
  11. Asked for help sooner when I had problems
  12. Read more and better books
  13. Gotten more education
  14. Travelled to Europe, Mexico, and South America
  15. Seen the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico
  16. Said no when no was appropriate
  17. learned to fight back
  18. Learned to fix things myself
  19. Taken better care of my teeth (they wouldn't be kept in a jar now.)
  20. Stayed awake and alert at the wheel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is a wise thing to look back and see what we can now do, if we haven't done it. I can say the same to most of your list.

Kent said...

There are things I can do, there are also things I can't. Maybe my list would serve someone else so that they don't make the same mistakes I made.

Larry said...

Your focus determines your reality. Focus on the things that you wish to accomplish and the world will bend to your will.