October 29, 2008

I got tagged by Danette

I got tagged by Danette and I didn't understand what that meant. She explained that she had tagged me to put the fourth picture from my file on an entry. I have lots of picture files, but this one was forth in one of the folders.

When we took this trip, we went with my cousin, Randy Vance to California. We stopped at Mesa Verde, the Grand Canon, Disneyland, Universal Studios, the Pacific Ocean, and San Diego. We visited my Sister, Bonnie. We visited my cousin, Gordon.

This picture was taken at the Grand Canon. Andi and Robert's shirts say "Generic Kid". I was wearing one labeled "Generic Male" and their mother was wearing "Generic Female". Randy was just wearing a regular old shirt.


7 comments:

Danette said...

That's how I understand it, but you are to tag four other people to do the same thing. Anyway ... love the picture! Such cute kids. The back ground makes me remember when we went to the Rio Gorge and we watched your favorite hat float down the steep rivine.You would never get me over that wooden open-slated bridge! I don't do heights.

Andrea said...

Awh, look how cute we were! :-D

I thought that your hat floated down the canyon of the Royal Gorge?

Kent said...

It did happen at the Royal Gorge. Somewhere, I have pictures of you and Donnie's kids all on the bridge in front of a sign where they had just done a bunji jump from the gorge.

Danette said...

Do you remember when you took Cory and I with your family to silvercreek or something . . the store that had statues that talked to you??? I remember being shocked that their abilty to discribe our outfit through out the whole store. That was the time Cory and I had to old photo picture taken of us being in a salon. MY mom still has that photo hanging in her house. It's fun to take a trip down memory lane.

Kent said...

Yes, I remember. Betty and I took you to Cripple Creek, Colorado. The store with the talking suits of armour was the Brass Ass. We have a copy of that picture too. We had a lot of fun that day.

Andrea said...

I didn't like going to the Brass Ass becaues I didn't like having the suits of armour talking to me, but I always liked to get the opportunity to say Brass Ass!

Kent said...

Actually, the Brass Ass used be owned by Betty's Grandfather. He came to Colorado as a young man from Wisconsin. He had a hard time because he was a pushover for giving men credit. He eventually migrated to Mexico.