February 25, 2008

Electronics can be a blessing

I visited with Robert the other night on the cell phone. I'll sleep more at ease because I know he is well.

I hadn't seen anything from Andi for a few days, so while we were at a restaurant, I texted her and within a few seconds she responded. She promised to post more when her office move is complete.

Betty talked to Brenda tonight, and they have some good news on the horizon. She's going to send us a picture on her cell phone. I'll let Brenda tell us all about that.

Aubrey has finished her science project, and when she can, we'll let her tell us all about that.

I spend the day on the computer earning a living for my family. I am tired of bits and bytes by the end of the day, but I am compelled to spend just a bit of time and visit the blogs for news of my family. I love communicating with this media.

3 comments:

Larry said...

I have always said that computers are a wonderful tool and a terrible job. I have not gotten into using cell phones or texting, but I do have an addiction to looking at information on the internet. I finished reading the internet a few years ago, but then it changed.

Unknown said...

I can't think of anything that has brought me more satisfaction than our blog. I haven't heard so much about each of you for a long time. Thank you Larry and kent. This has been a great blessing for me.

Larry said...

Yea, says your mom!