February 14, 2008

My Kids....

My Kids,



HATED having to have this picture taken. Can you tell?

If they would have been smiling, it would have been an awesome picture! What am I talking about? I still think it is an awesome picture. I am glad they were refusing to "pose" for me!

When they loosen up... they smile. When they stop to listen to the silence, you can see their light.



They all have their own personalities, and qualities. They have their strengths and weaknesses. They are pure in their nature and heart and they are MY ROCK!





They make me feel whole and I'm glad that they are my life!



I LOVE MY BABIES!

6 comments:

Kent said...

I love my babies too! And I love my babies' babies. When life is diffucult or discouragement comes, all I need for a pick-me-up is to remind me of how wonderful my family is. I love you.

Papa

Larry said...

One way to make it in on Valentine's Day is to post just after midnight.

Thank you for sharing. We (Larry Vance Family) have a photograph that was taken for a promotional. It was supposed to be a large format studio quality foto. It turned out washed out and we were all melancholy or had frowns and long faces. The photographer asked me if I knew what caused having so many children. I still have a scan of the photo. I have grown to like to foto, but Jeanette does not want it shared.

Andrea said...

Yeah, I would say that it was just after midnight! lol
I was up doing laundry, since the kids were at their Dad's house! I haven't stayed up that late in ages!

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the pictures. You kids are cute, handsome, adhorable, and oh so lovely. Take care of your mom. Aunt Jeanette

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Andrea, your family is growing so big. I hope you can come to the reunion. It will be a lot of fun. I love all of you so much Grandma Gatha

Larry said...

I look forward to seeing you in June.