February 04, 2008

MONDAY!

I wake up every morning with the thought! THIS BED IS SO WARM, I WANT TO STAY IN IT ALL DAY LONG!

However, I must get up and get ready for work, so I can make the cheese to support my babies!

I try to get ready but it doesn't always work out on time. I seem to drag my feet!




It's snowing today and I'm not looking forward to the commute back home! Our office is also making a change and I feel like dragging my feet on that one as well, but know that I cannot!

I wish you all a good day!

3 comments:

Kent said...

Larry commented on your zit, but I know that it is actually your jewell. You might want to consider a green one. It would look more like a bugger, or a red one that would like a scab!!

Your daddy loves you.....

Andrea said...

I love my booger collector! :-P

I have that nose, I need to decorate it! :-D

Larry said...

Just how do you get that thing in there? Are your fingers small enough to reach up on the inside and secure the stud? Or is it that your nostrils are big enough to reach up in there an secure the stud?