January 02, 2008

Comments!

A Hey Dad!

I tried to post a comment and was unable to? I don't know if I did it wrong or not!

I hope you guys had a wonderful New Year's Eve! I was asleep on the couch by 10 p.m. Was awake 5 minutes before the ball dropped and went to bed after giving a New Year kiss to Richard, who was also alseep on the other couch! lol

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I got your invite and I will post a little bit about what's going with us and some pictures of the kids that Jeff and Courtney had done just before Christmas! They are cute, but also on my computer at home! lol

Talk to you guys later, and hey Dad... IT'S KEWL TEXTING YOU ON THE PHONE! You can reach me anytime you want doing that! :-)

I LOVE YOU BOTH! MUAH!

2 comments:

Kent said...

Andi, let me know all of the email addresses you are using and I'll add them to the permissions list. You can send them to me privately if you wish.

Larry said...

Anita spends a significant effort in texting.