January 05, 2008

Kids Christmas Picture

The above picture is the Christmas picture of the kids for 2007. Jeff's family gave me some copies of their photo session, but for whatever reason, the scanner that Matthew has here isn't the best in quality, so I have to tweek them! Once I figure that out, I will post more!


I hope that you enjoy this one as much as I have! Can you believe that Matthew is 15, Luke 12 and Ashleigh 6?


My computer kept locking up on me tonight, so anything that I was going to post is now out the window with frustration in my electronics! I NEED A NEW COMPUTER, but of course, that's low on the list of needs, or is it wants!?


Anyway, I love you all very much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Also, Dad and Betty! Did you get my message about getting together this month!? I thought that I had the kids the weekend of the 26th, but it's actually the weekend of the 19th. Let me know if that weekend will work for you and I will mark it on the calendar!


Andrea

4 comments:

Kent said...

Andrea, the quality of this one is really good. Thank you.

It's amazing how fast the kids are growing and how good looking they are.

Papa

Kent said...

Andi, the weekend of the 19th is fine. We'll plan on you that weekend.

Brenda said...

Hey Andi!!
Great picture of the kids! Hope all is going well with you and the kids! Thanks for sharing Mom and Dad at Christmas!! It was so great having them here! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing from you!

Andrea said...

Brenda! I'm glad that they had the opportunity to be with you and your family for the holidays!!!