January 05, 2008

Modified Banner

I added a modified banner to the blog. I added some more pictures. What an ordeal!! I do this for a living, but the tools we use are so different than what we have here!

I am learning that my digital photos are very poorly organized. I haven't been able to find the pictures that I know I have. Tim, I really apologize. The only digital picture I could find of you was so dark that it wouldn't show up. I'm going to make a real effort to get a better mug shot of you!!

I would love to do a more updated banner, but I am going to have to rely on you to provide me with the pictures. You can send them to me by posting your pictures to a blog and I can pluck them from your post.

We love you,
Dad.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Great pics, Dad! Thanks for taking the time to figure it out and post them! I fear that when I used your digital camera at Christmas, I didn't quite have the lighting/flash thing figured out! Hope all the ones I took aren't too dark!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

Larry said...

I need to update my BLOG banner too.